Friday, April 07, 2006

Arab Strap, Great Scott Boston 4.6.06

Last night was my first ever Arab Strap show. I was tired and not as enthused as I should have been to see one of my all time favorite bands. It was very good. I will not go into too many details because I am seeing them at The Knitting Factory in New York this weekend, which promises to be a better show soundwise. I do wish I could have seen them earler in their career because the more I listen to The Last Romance I like it less and less. It is good but I cannot listen to it without skipping some songs unlike The Red Thread, Elephant Shoe, and Philophobia. They did play two of my favorite songs and the new songs sound great live. I am very excited for the NYC show and will have pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home